This course walks students through the basics of counterfeit product risk that includes an outline of the global threats that can impact all organisations and sectors, the counterfeit supply chain and global response including detection technologies and outlining the path to mitigate counterfeit product risk from entering a supply chain.
What will you learn
- Counterfeit product risk and global threat
- Risks and trends within counterfeit trade
- The counterfeit supply chain
- Counterfeit product detection
- Risk mitigation approach
Who is this course for
- Professionals that are involved with this risk and includes procurement, quality assurance, investigation and compliance, audit and project management.