This course examines the nature and scope of procurement fraud and corruption its typologies that include the areas of the procurement lifecycle where fraud and corruption can occur. It will reveal the areas within projects that can be targeted and the individuals and roles that can illicitly manipulate or influence areas of projects for their own or others financial benefit. By the end of the course you will have an understanding of the complexities of procurement fraud and how it can occur.
What will you learn
- Procurement fraud and corruption risk identification
- Areas of the procurement process where fraud can occur
- Roles that can influence and manipulate the procurement process
- Risk areas and roles within projects
Who this course is for
- Beginners and professionals working within procurement, risk, audit, compliance, investigation, quality assurance and policy