A robust ethics and compliance program is much more than just policies and documentation. Ethics and compliance must be ingrained in the company culture and fostered throughout a company’s processes and interactions. This session outlines strategies for creating and maintaining a strong ethics and compliance program that will keep companies safe from corruption and associated risks. Although talented people with the best intentions design anti-corruption compliance procedures, they are up against audacious individuals who can be very creative at bypassing company rules.
Key concepts covered
- Appraise the importance of training and follow-up
- Analyze the advantages of ISO 37001 certification and how to get it
- Assess how to instill ethics from the top of the organization
- Compare examples of what makes a compliance program effective
Who is the course for
- Board of Directors Members